Saturday, September 26, 2015

Bratislava and Prater Park

Today, we left Budapest and headed off to Austria. On the way, we swung through Slovakia and stopped for lunch in the city of Bratislava. This is a pretty little town and has a ton of statues. Bratislava is known for having these statues everywhere and here are some of the ones that I liked.
After leaving Bratislava, we headed into Austria. We arrived in Vienna and quickly set up camp so that we could leave for Prater Park. Prater Park is an amusement park that has been around for a very long time.
It was cool to be able to go around the park. It has a very old school feel to it. I wondered around for a bit and rode a few rides. I rode a ride with Brenton and Rory that was similar to Space Mountain at Disneyland but not as good. It was still fun though. I rode a zombie ride that was more gory than scary and tried my luck at archery (I didn’t do as well there as I should have).

Tomorrow, we will be going into the city and experiencing Vienna. I’m really excited for the city and the Mozart and Strauss concert in the evening. It should be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment