Thursday, September 3, 2015

Arrival in Madrid

By the time I got to my hotel there was not a lot that I could do. It was about 9:30 at night and I had been traveling a lot so I went and checked into my hotel and went in search of something to eat.
By the way, if you need a hotel, the Hotel Regina is a really good option. It is right next to the metro station "Sevilla" which is one stop away from the main area in Madrid.
This will be a short one because all I did was have dinner (and I wasn't expecting to write an entire thing about United lol). My first meal in Europe that wasn't on a plane was Tapas. For 13 Euros I got two Tapas, bread, water, and a glass of wine :) Not bad huh? I got a mini hamburger and Queso de EspaƱa (Which means Spanish Cheese). Both were really good. I don't usually take pictures of my food but I did this time because this is really not that exciting a blog post :)
Next stop tomorrow I head to Toledo and get to experience that before I head to Seville :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment