Friday, October 16, 2015

Travel Day- London to Bristol

This was an uneventful day. I took Megabus from London to Bristol. That is all that happened. I knew that I didn’t have time to really do anything in London without rushing through it or risking missing the time for the bus so I relaxed at the hostel and had an easy morning.
For those who don’t know, Megabus is extremely useful to get from place to place in Europe (and elsewhere as well). It cost me 5 British Pounds (about $7.50) to get from to Bristol from the main coach station in London. When I arrived in Bristol I had the pleasant surprise of finding signs directing me to the hostel so I was able to follow those and get to the hostel relatively easily.
Tomorrow, I will explore Bristol and enjoy my last full day in England. A sad note: I lost my pillow that I bought in Greece today. I accidently left it on the bus. It will be missed and was a great investment for the Contiki as well as travel after.

No comments:

Post a Comment