Monday, October 12, 2015

Travel Day- Copenhagen and London

My flight left in the evening from Copenhagen which meant that I had the day in the city. I chose to spend it relaxing and making sure my blog was up to date. I am still trying to get 100% healthy and I thought a day of relaxation was a good idea. Besides, I didn't think I had enough time to get to anything and properly see it without rushing myself or stressing about my flight.
I arrived in London and got to my hostel late at night. My first thoughts about the Generator are not pleasant but we will see if they will improve. I hope so because I have two nights here.
Tomorrow, I will be going into London and seeing the city. I might not do the stereotypical things because I've been here before but we will see. It all depends on how I feel in the morning.
Fun thing that I forgot to add about Tivoli Gardens last night. I saw an absolutely hilarious show. I have no idea what was being said because it was all in Danish but from what I understand the teenagers needed to defeat the evil witch by dancing. It was really funny and I understood the songs because they were all in English. The funniest one was when they were dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment